Monday, November 3, 2008

Welcome to Stoybooking!

Hi and Welcome to the first blog regarding creating storybooks, cards and all other kinds of fun things using Heritage Makers!

I am very excited to start on this endeavor and I hope you find some good hints and the joy storybooking brings!

I consider myself a lazy scrapbooker! And by that I mean I have all the stuff and the desire but never actually pull out all the stuff and do it. Heritage makes it easy for me because I don't have to print my pictures, I just upload them. I don't have to create my own embellishments, I just click and drag them on there! I don't have to buy a bunch of paper just to get the one piece that I like I just click and add it. I don't have to come up with my own groupings or templates they are already there. And if by chance there is not something to fit my needs well I can get crafty and make my own!

I look forward to your comments and hearing the stories you create!

No comments: